The Gala Ball is a fundraiser for the Government House Foundation in support of the Lieutenant Governor’s programmes and offers an opportunity to experience the glamour of a black-tie ball in one of the most unique venues in Canada—Government House, the ceremonial home of all British Columbians, in beautiful Victoria. Tickets are $350 which includes your $100 donation to the Foundation.
To purchase your tickets to attend the Gala Ball and experience the best of BC’s hospitality, cuisine, wine and culture, please fill out the form below with your credit card details or scroll for more options.
If you wish, you are welcome to send a cheque made payable to the Government House Foundation to the address below. Please include the number of tickets you would like to purchase and the names of your guests.
Government House Foundation
1401 Rockland Ave
Victoria BC V8S 1V9
If you need any help or have any questions, Allison Farrell would be more than pleased to assist you and can be reached at 250 880-2301 or email@example.com.
- Please note that the donation portion of Gala tickets is nonrefundable as per the Canada Revenue Agency.
- Tax receipts are issued twice yearly (January and July).
- Donations made to the Government House Foundation will receive a tax receipt from the Province of British Columbia on behalf of the Foundation which doesn’t have a charitable registration number.
- For donations from an estate, please call 250 387-2081.
- If you wish to donate art, furniture or items for Government House, please send an email with a photo of the item to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Office of the Lieutenant Governor at 250 387-2081. If a tax receipt is required, additional information will be required to establish value (i.e. a valuation/appraisal).
Your support of the Government House Foundation is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity.